Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) Exam Training [Online Code]
- Buy New: $49.95
as of 11/24/2017 18:50 MST details
Availability:Available for download now
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Sales Rank:2,239
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Platforms:Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 8
- Release Date:January 29, 2015
- Learn Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) Exam Training from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files.
Number of Videos:3.25 hours - 53 lessons
Author: Dean Kerste
User Level: Intermediate
In this Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) Exam Preparation training course, expert author Dean Kerste will teach you everything you need to know to successfully complete the exam and become a Certified SolidWorks Associate. This course is designed for users that already have a fundamental understanding of SolidWorks.
You will start by learning about the certification, such as what’s covered on the exam, hardware and software requirements, and how to purchase the exam. Dean will then teach you about basic, intermediate, and advanced part modeling and modification, including creating cylinders, create and revolving the sketch profile, and creating the extruded part. This video tutorial will also cover assembly modeling and drawing competencies. Finally, you will learn how to access the certificate and prepare to take the exam.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have a solid understanding of the topics that will be covered on the CSWA certification exam, and be able to apply this knowledge to successfully complete the exam. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.