EMERGENCY ROOM: FREEWAY PILEUP
- Buy New: $9.13
as of 11/24/2017 06:11 MST details
- Seller:North American Books
- Sales Rank:20,914
- Platform:Windows 95
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:Windows 95
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 4.9 x 0.4
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Choose from 25 exciting cases taken from ER Disaster Strikes, everything from simple lacerations to whiplash to gut wrenching traumas.
- Directly manipulate 40 tools and tests such as sutures, splints, sponge, forceps, IV, x-ray.
- Successfully diagnose and treat patients and be promoted, all the way from medical student to Chief of Staff.
- With more than 250 different video segments, the staff at Legacy Memorial never run out of helpful suggestions.
- Accurate medical databases provide clues to the correct diagnosis.
There's a massive pileup on the Santa Monica freeway and you're needed desperately! They are depending on you! It's up to you to take care of the situations occurring in the emergency room. You're the ER doctor on duty and it's never been crazier. Are you up for the challenge?
So Intense, You'll Forget It's a Game
Windows 95/98: 200 MHz Pentium, 32 MB RAM, 16 bit capable 2 MB video card, 16x CD-ROM drive.
Macintosh: Power MAC, OS 7.6 or higher, 200 MHz, 32 MB RAM, 16 bit capable video, 16x CD-ROM drive.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.