The Sims Carnival SnapCity - PC
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.99
as of 9/23/2017 03:06 MDT details
- You Save: $3.09 (61%)
- Sales Rank:73,669
- Platforms:Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Simulation Games
- Operating System:Windows 2000
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 1
- Release Date:January 8, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Play through Story mode's 25 neighborhood levels
- Put your skills to the test in open-ended Creativity mode
- Build your city with more than 200 unique buildings and unlockables
- Deal with traffic, interactive building effects, along with natural and other disasters
From the creators of The Sims
comes a unique city-building simulation game with a puzzle twist. Place falling, color-coded blocks to assemble the best possible city! Build industrial, commercial, and residential neighborhoods in two fun modes: as a new city mayor, rebuild and improve your city over Story mode’s 25 unique neighborhoods, or build the city of your dreams in Creativity mode. The fun never stops as you save your city from natural disasters, man-made catastrophes, even out-of-this-world alien attacks!
- Play through Story mode’s 25 unique neighborhood levels!
- Put your skills to the test in open-ended Creativity mode and build the city of your dreams!
- Build your city just the way you like it with more than 200 unique buildings and unlockables.
- The engaging simulation gameplay provides a wealth of ever-changing challenges as you deal with traffic, interactive building effects, along with natural and other disasters.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.