Software Patents: A Practical Perspective
- Buy Used: $64.99
as of 10/18/2017 19:44 MDT details
- Seller:Books and Surplus
- Sales Rank:2,390,996
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Edition:Aug. 2017, Version 2.1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):7 x 0.6 x 10
- Publication Date:July 31, 2017
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Software Patents: A Practical Perspective is a concise explanation of software patent law with an emphasis on recent developments in the courts and at the patent office. The book is intended to help law students and patent attorneys quickly catch up on these recent developments. The book may also be helpful for engineers who already have some familiarity with patents.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.