Norton Utilities (For 3 PCs)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.00
as of 9/23/2017 03:04 MDT details
- You Save: $21.14 (51%)
- Sales Rank:482
- Format:DVD-ROM, Full Screen
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8
- Number Of Items:45
- Running Time:1 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 1
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Speed Disk: Brings together (defragments) and reorganizes (optimizes) files and data that have become scattered across your hard drive. Product features do not work in Windows 8 Start screen mode.
- Disk Doctor: Scans your hard drive and alerts you to problems that can cause computer errors and crash your hard drive.
- Registry Cleaner: Helps eliminate Windows Registry problems that can slow down your PC, trigger error messages, and cause Windows to crash.
- Registry Defragmenter: Removes gaps, free space, and corrupt files in your registry and compacts it to free up system memory and make your PC start up faster.
- Registry Restore: Makes a backup of the registry before making any repairs so you can easily undo them if necessary.
Norton Utilities fixes common PC problems, frees up memory, speeds startup time, and boosts program and overall system speed to help keep your PC running fast and error-free. Unneeded files, outdated registry entries, and hard disk problems can slow down your PC and even crash it. Norton Utilities cleans up and speeds up your PC to help it run like new. It finds and fixes Microsoft Windows issues to prevent PC freezes, crashes, slow downs, and loss of your Stuff. It helps your PC start up faster. It repairs and optimizes your Windows registry to improve stability and launch programs quicker. It even cleans up your hard drive to boost overall PC performance and give you more disk space for your Stuff.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.